PRINCIPAL’S PARENT HOTLINE
It seems like only a few weeks ago that we were welcoming students to a new school year and now it June! It has been a great year at Pierrepont School and I wish all of our families a safe, healthy, and happy summer.
Please be reminded that if students forget their lunch, they must call home by 9 a.m. Any forgotten lunches are to be dropped of no later than 9:30 a.m.
Congratulations to all students and staff involved with the drama club production of “Aladdin.” It was an outstanding an entertaining show!
A special thank you to the PTA for all of their support throughout the school year. PTA fundraisers are used to subsidize field trips and provide all school assembles amongst many other things. Our PTA volunteers help us to run lunch sales, set up the art show, host school pictures, assist with Books and Beyond and fitness days and so much more! Our school is a special place because of our wonderful parent volunteers.
- All students who were recipients of the Pierrepont Pride award throughout the year will be recognized at a breakfast held on June 5.
- June 23, 24, and 25 are one-session days and all students will be dismissed at 12:20 p.m.
- The last day of school for all students is June 25.
- Report cards will be distributed to students in grades 4-5 on the last day of school. Report cards for middle grades (6-8) will be mailed home.
- Best of luck to all of the 8th grade students who will graduate from Pierrepont School on June 23.
- Please continue to collect Box Tops throughout the summer and bring them to school in September. The collection of Box Tops allows us to purchase many wonderful supplementary items for our school.