This year is moving by very quickly! We have had a busy few weeks with NJSLA testing leading up to Spring Break.
The month of May is filled with many school activities.
- Books and Beyond graduation will be held on May 2 for students in grade 5 and May 3 for students in grade 6.
- May 6-10 is Teacher Appreciation Week. Please join me in thanking all of the wonderful teachers who work with your children.
- Fifth graders will take the NJSLA Science assessment on May 7 and May 8. All students will test during the morning session.
- The spring choral concert will take place at RHS on May 10 at 7:30 pm.
- All of our students will have artwork on display at our art show on May 15. The art show will be open from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Since all snow days were not used, school will be closed on Friday, May 25 and Monday, May 28 for Memorial Day.
- The school musical, “Seussical” will take place on May 30 and May 31at 7 p.m. and on June 2 at 3 p.m.
- Fitness Days will be held according to the following schedule:Grades 4- May 20
Grade 5- May 21
Grade 6- May 22
Rain dates if needed- May 23 and May 29
Students are dismissed at 1:20 p.m. on their assigned fitness day.
- With the onset of warm weather, please be reminded of the following dress code guidelines:
Flip flops and beach sandals are not permitted
Shorts and skirts are to be fingertip length or longer
Torn and ripped clothing is not permitted
Midriff, halter and tube tops are not permitted
Students who are violation of the dress code will not permitted to return to class until a parent brings a change of clothes.With the onset of warm weather, please be reminded of the following dress code guidelines: