This year is moving by very quickly! We have had a busy few weeks completing the PARCC testing, celebrating our Books and Beyond graduates, and being entertained by our chorus.
Our students raised $5,000 for a school in Uganda through the Funds For Farming program sponsored by Change A Life Uganda. Thank you to Ms. Mann for coordinating the program.
- May -1-5 is Teacher Appreciation Week. Please join me in thanking all of the wonderful teachers who work with your children.
- All of our students will have artwork on display at our art show on May 18. The art show will be open from 6-8 p.m.
- Fitness Days will be held according to the following schedule:
Grades 4- May 22
Grade 4- May 23
Grade 6- May 24
- Rain dates if needed- May 25 and 31
- Students are dismissed at 1:20 p.m. on their assigned fitness day.
- School will have a one session day on Friday, May 26, and will be closed on Monday, May 29, and Tuesday, May 30.
- The fourth grade will complete the NJ ASK Science assessment on May 31.
- With the onset of warm weather, please be reminded of the following dress code guidelines:
Flip flops and beach sandals are not permitted
Shorts and skirts are to be fingertip length or longer
Torn and ripped clothing is not permitted
Midriff, halter and tube tops are not permitted
Students who are violation of the dress code will not permitted to return to class until a parent brings a change of clothes.
- The school musical, “James and the Giant Peach” will take place on June 1 and 2 at 7 p.m. and on June 4 at 3 p.m.