Happy Spring! I know that we are all looking forward to some sunshine and warm weather. PARCC assessments will take place from April 24- May 2. All students will test during the morning sessions. Make up testing will take place as needed beginning May 3rd. It is important that all students arrive to school on time, bring wired headphones with them, and that 6th graders bring their Chromebooks fully charged.
- Thank you to our PTA for planning a successful social on March 16. The fifth graders in attendance had a wonderful time!
- Quarter 3 ends on April 4. Final quarter grades will be available on the Parent Portal.
- The choral music concert will take place on Friday. April 6 at 7:30 p.m. in the Rutherford High School auditorium.
- School will be closed April 16- April 20 for spring recess.
- Books and Beyond graduation will be held on May 3 for grade 5 and May 4 for grade 4 during the school day. All fourth and fifth graders who have successfully completed the reading incentive program will be honored.
- As the weather gets warmer please remind your students about the dress code. As a reminder shorts and skirts must be at least fingertip length and flips flops are not permitted.
Please join me in congratulating Mrs. Joan Macri, who was selected as Pierrepont School’s Teacher of the Year!