This year is moving by very quickly! We have had a busy few weeks with PARCC testing.
Our students raised over $2600 for a school in Uganda through the Funds For Farming program sponsored by Change A Life Uganda. Thank you to Ms. Mann for coordinating the program.
- Books and Beyond graduation will be held on May 3 for students in grade 5 and May 4 for students in grade 6.
- May 7-11 is Teacher Appreciation Week. Please join me in thanking all of the wonderful teachers who work with your children.
- All of our students will have artwork on display at our art show on May 17. The art show will be open from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- The PTA will sponsor a Walk A Thon during the school day on May 18.
- The fifth grade will complete the NJSLS Science assessment on May 21 and May 22.
- School will have a one session day on Friday, May 25, and will be closed on Monday, May 28.
- The school musical, “Junie B. Jones” will take place on May 31 and June 1 at 7 p.m. and on June 3 at 3 p.m.
- Fitness Days will be held according to the following schedule:
- Grades 4- June 5
- Grade 4- June 6
- Grade 6- June 7
- Rain dates if needed- June 8 and 11
- Students are dismissed at 1:20 p.m. on their assigned fitness day.
With the onset of warm weather, please be reminded of the following dress code guidelines:
- Flip flops and beach sandals are not permitted
- Shorts and skirts are to be fingertip length or longer
- Torn and ripped clothing is not permitted
- Midriff, halter and tube tops are not permitted
Students who are violation of the dress code will not permitted to return to class until a parent brings a change of clothes.