Happy Spring! I know that we are all looking forward to some sunshine and warm weather after such a long, cold, and snowy winter. Throughout the month of March our students completed the Performance Based Assessment portion of the PARCC. The End of Year portion of PARCC testing will begin the week of April 27 for students in sixth grade. Fifth and eighth grade students will take the PARCC during May 4 and seventh and fourth grade students will take the PARCC the week of May 11. Make up testing will take place as needed throughout the entire testing window of April 27-May22.
- Thank you to our PTA for planning a successful social on March 27. The sixth and seventh graders in attendance had a wonderful time!
- Quarter 3 ends on April 16. Final quarter grades will be available on the Parent Portal for the parents of 6-8 graders. Students in grades 4 and 5 will be issued report cards on April 24.
- The instrumental music concert will take place on Friday, April 16 in the Pierrepont School multi purpose room. Grades 4 and 5 will perform at 6:45 p.m. Grades 6-8 will perform at 7:30 p.m.
- The choral music concert will take place on Friday. April 24 at 7:30 p.m. in the Rutherford High School auditorium.
- Books and Beyond graduation will be held on April 17 during the school day. All fourth and fifth graders who have successfully completed the reading incentive program will be honored.
- As the weather gets warmer please remind your students about the dress code. As a reminder shorts and skirts must be at least fingertip length and flips flops are not permitted.