Online instruction will begin Wednesday, March 18. We will follow our rotating block schedule. Please be aware that Wednesday, March 18th is a ‘C’ day. Students will follow their ‘C’ day schedule on Wednesday, March 18th. The attached template will assist you with staying organized as you attend each block. If you’re having difficulty signing into homeroom, please email your homeroom teacher and guidance counselor.
- Students are required to regularly check their school email throughout each day.
- Students must sign in correctly at 8:50 am to HR to be marked present. If a student signs in late, they MUST email their homeroom teacher.
- Please remember that these days will count towards the student’s attendance policy.
- Students should bring home devices and chargers by 3:00 pm on March 13 and be sure to clean out lockers of any food as well as other items they will need.
- Homeroom starts at 8:50 am and Block 1 will begin at 9:00 am. Each block will be 40 minutes long with a 5-minute break in between. Students must be logged in as an active participant during their assigned class. The day will end at 1:25.