5th Grade Parents/Guardians,
For the second year in a row our Pierrepont 5th graders have been selected to participate in the 2018 Jets PLAY 60 Program equipped by Modell’s! When students complete 60 minutes of daily exercise for 4 straight weeks, they have a chance to attend a NY Jets game next season at MetLife AND be honored ON THE FIELD!
- Track activity every day for 4 weeks (28 consecutive days) and write it down in the PLAY 60 planner (Physical activity includes: sports teams, Physical Education, play with friends/family, walking the dog, dancing, riding a bike…anything that gets your body moving!)
- Have an adult sign off on the activity every day in the PLAY 60 game planner
If 60 minutes of physical activity are completed every day for 4 weeks, the students name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to attend a NY Jets game next season at MetLife Stadium AND be honored ON THE FIELD!
PLUS, the school that has the top % of students completing 60 minutes of exercise every day for 4 weeks will win a VISIT FROM THE JETS in the Fall!
- Keep the game planner in a safe place with NAME on it!!!
- Label starting Date: Monday, May 21st
- Don’t forget to have an adult sign off!
- Booklets will be collected on Monday, June 18th
- Encourage classmates – if we have 100% participation we have a better chance of having the Jets visit Pierrepont!
- If you have any questions please ask Ms. Mahoney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Health & Physical Education