As we move forward, it is important we continue to promote student and community safety by remembering the following:
- Have an extra mask in your child’s backpack – we have extras, but sometimes they prefer their own.
- Masks should be the correct size for your child. This means it is tight fitting around the nose and mouth.
- Disposable masks are not to be reworn and reusable cloth masks should be cleaned daily as they can easily become soiled throughout the day.
- Parents/guardians should wear masks when dropping off and picking up children from school and when on school property. Modeling good mask routines helps parents, children and members of the community.
- Masks with valves are not acceptable as they do not prevent transmission of disease to others. Gaiters are also not acceptable.
Thank you to all the students, parents and staff for assisting in keeping the community safe so we can continue to experience the joys of being in school.