During the week of January 22nd, students will participate in The Great Kindness Challenge. Students will challenge themselves to perform as many kind deeds as they can in one week. Students will receive a checklist with suggestions listed. Each day we will participate in activities to promote kindness. The PTA will be assisting students at lunch time who want to make cards and crafts for others.
- January 22 Wear Different Color Socks or Shoes Day
- January 23 Crazy Hair Day
- January 24 Wear Favorite Sports or Dance Attire Day
- January 25 Wear Favorite Pajama Day– NO SLIPPERS
- January 26 Wear Pink or Bulldog Attire Day