The Week of Respect is October 2-6. Even though NJ designates one week for activities, we continue to emphasize character traits throughout the year to foster positive character development. Here are some planned activities with the intent of building a strong sense of community.
- October 2nd is wear Blue to Stomp Out Bullying (District-wide)
- Ms. Bregman or Footprints for Life coordinator visits the classrooms
- Make friends with someone you don’t know
- October 5th is wear Purple for Courage (Character Trait)
- Discuss character choices
- Celebrate differences