Thank you to our Kindergarten Center Community for all you have done to help make our first month of school a success. We hope that through the Back to School Night Presentation, the September Newsletter, emails blasts, and our website/calendar, you have felt informed throughout the start.
A few key points to remember:
- Attendance counts. All absences other than religious exemptions and documented, Take Your Child to Work Day, count toward the 18 days noted in our attendance policy. Absences must be reported to the school. kcenterattendance@
- Your first point of contact regarding your child is their classroom teacher.
- Check your email and your child’s folder daily. Ensure your voicemail is able to accept messages in the event the school needs to contact you.
- Please do your best to make any changes to pick up prior to the start of the day. In the event of an emergency situation, please call the main office to have any information communicated to the teacher by Ms. Liz, our school secretary at (201) 438-7675 ext 6219.
- A daily snack must be provided in addition to lunch with a refillable water bottle.
- Drop off lane is for students that can exit the car independently and must exit on the sidewalk side. Parents/adults at no time should exit their vehicle.