Kindergarten Supply List
Welcome to the Kindergarten Center! A general list of kindergarten supplies is provided below and any additional or specific requests from teachers will be shared in the Welcome Letter sent in late August.
The following items are requested:
- 1 art smock (oversized t-shirt labeled with name)
- 1 dry erase eraser (small sock, cloth or eraser)
- 4 Expo dry-erase markers
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 3 containers of WetOnes wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (gallon size) – Boys only
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (sandwich size) – Girls only
- 6 large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- Bath size towel for quiet time (Bigger is not better. Please do not send blankets.)
- Change of clothes in a labeled Ziploc bag (top, pants and undergarment)
- 1 plastic pencil box (approx. 8 ¼” x 5 ⅝”)
- 1 pair of children’s scissors
Supplies ordered through the PtA’s fundraiser will be sent directly to the Kindergarten Center. Teachers may request additional items as the year progresses.
The following should be sent to school on a daily basis:
- Backpack without wheels and large enough to hold a 9×12 folder. Folders are provided by the Kindergarten Center PTA. The should be checked and returned daily.
- Snack (nut-free) with a drink.
- Lunch with a drink in a lunch box. Lunch utensils; napkin. The school does not heat lunches or provide utensils.
In the event a child forgets a lunch, a child will be provided crackers and jelly.