All students should bring the following to school on the First Day of School in their backpacks:
- Backpack without wheels and large enough to hold a 9×12 folder.
- Healthy nut-free snack & drink (daily)
- Lunch with a drink and a small snack (daily) in a lunch box. (lunches are not heated and utensils are not provided)
- Bath size towel for rest time (no blankets)
- Change of clothes in a labeled zip-lock bag (top, pants and undergarment)
- 1 two pocket plastic folder without fasteners (9×12)
The following school supplies are requested and should be brought to school by the parents on Back to School Night on September 18, 2019.
- 1 art smock (oversized t-shirt labeled with name)
- 1 dry erase eraser
- 4 Expo dry-erase markers
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 3 containers of WetOnes wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (gallon size) – Boys only
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (sandwich size) – Girls only
- 8 large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- 1 plastic pencil box (approx. 8 ¼” x 5 ⅝”)
Teachers may have additional requests. Additional tissues will be requested as the year progresses.
Please note that any orders placed for classroom supplies through the PTA’s fundraiser are sent directly to your child’s teacher in advance.