Kindergarten Supply List
Welcome to the Kindergarten Center!
Please note this is an updated Supply List for the start of half day kindergarten and some items have been added or removed.
The following items are requested:
- 1 plastic “shoe box” size storage box (6 quart/14″x8″x4.5″)
- 2 bottles of hand sanitizer (10 oz. or less)
- 1 dry erase eraser (small sock, cloth or eraser)
- 4 Expo dry-erase markers
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 3 containers of WetOnes wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (gallon size) – Boys only
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (sandwich size) – Girls only
- 6 large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24 count)
- Change of clothes in a labeled Ziploc bag (top, pants and undergarment)
- 1 plastic pencil box (approx. 8 ¼” x 5 ⅝”)
- 1 pair of children’s scissors
Supplies ordered through the PTA’s fundraiser in June, will be sent directly to the Kindergarten Center and do not contain the added items including hand sanitizer, wet ones and storage box. Teachers may request additional items as the year progresses.
The following should be sent to school on a daily basis:
- Child size face covering (mask) to be sent on your child for entry.
- Backpack without wheels and large enough to hold a 9×12 folder.
- Re-closable drink (thermos with water 8/10 oz.)