The Week of Respect is October 3-7. Even though NJ designates one week for activities, we continue to emphasize character traits throughout the year to foster positive character development. Here are some planned activities with the intent of building a strong sense of community.
Week of October 3rd — Week of Respect
- October 3rd is wear Blue to Stomp Out Bullying (District-wide)
- Create anti-bullying posters
- Classroom activities
- Ms. Bregman or Ms. McGrath visit the classrooms
- Make friends with someone you don’t know
- October 6th is wear Yellow for Respect (Character Trait)