The Rutherford High School English and music departments are thrilled to announce the winners in this year’s PTA Reflections contest. Each year, students in Pre-K through Grade 12 are invited to create and submit original works of art in the areas of Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography and Visual Arts.
This year, Rutherford High School had four state-level winners and one national winner!
On the state level, we are proud to announce that:
- Katie Whaley won the Award of Excellence in Literature for her piece called, “Living in Me.”
- Julia Lorenz won the Award of Merit in Literature for her piece called, “Isolation.”
- Katie Corcoran won the Outstanding Interpretation Award in Music Composition for her piece called, “Mindfulness.”
- Sarah Dzurillay won the Award of Excellence in Music Composition for her piece called, “Look Within.”
- Daniel Gregory won the Honorable Mention in Music Composition for his piece called, “Invasion.”