Attention Students/Parents in Grades 6-12
Once again, the PTA is selling Chromebook covers to help protect your student’s Chromebook. Ordering is easy and the covers will be at school on the first day for your student. **Please be aware that if you order more than one for different schools, your order will be shipped to your oldest student!
Click the below link to order:
Password – BULLDOGS (all caps).
This year’s sleeve is slightly larger than last year’s so that it’s easy to put other important items in with your Chromebook, such as the charger, a mouse or a thumb drive and/or other important papers or homework.
- Orders will be produced once the store is closed
- Orders will be distributed through the schools, be sure to choose your child’s school in the drop-down
- It is recommended to list your child’s name in the shipping info during checkout
- If choosing to add a single line personalization, maximum of 15 characters, no special characters, emojis, or symbols. Letters and/or numbers only.
- Personalization will be copied and applied EXACTLY from as typed in your order including the use of upper and/or lower case lettering.
- We are not responsible for misspelling or mistyped personalizations.
- Visa, Mastercard, or Discover is accepted only
- Be sure to complete checkout fully, you will receive a copy of your order via email (can take up to 24 hours).
- Any questions or issues regarding your order online email firstname.lastname@example.org (DO NOT REPLY to your transaction email).
- There are no returns, refunds or exchanges as these are customized products
- The deadline for ordering is AUGUST 10th!!! Oder now, as there may not be a second sale once school starts!
And if you have any questions, please contact the representative of the school your child will be attending in September:
Pierrepont School: Lina Anderson by email at email@example.com
Union School: Cori Verdino by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RHS: Sabrina Pisciotta by email at email@example.com