As we move closer to the holiday season, I am proud of the progress we have made during these challenging times. The PBIS program continues to run smoothly and teachers have been nominating students through virtual bulldog bucks. The PBIS raffle is conducted at the end of each week selecting two winners. The PBIS winners are entitled to a five-point bonus on any assignment they choose. Ms. Klubeck has created virtual shout outs that are posted on the Google Announcements page. The Advisory block will be meeting on Friday, November 13th during extended homeroom. Advisory groups will be discussing social media and privacy. We will be posting our Advisory notes on the website after each session.
Below you will find important information for upcoming events in November/December:
- Schools will be closed on November 5 and 6 for the NJEA Convention.
- Quarter 1 ends November 11. Report cards will be available via the Parent Portal; paper report cards will not be issued.
- Advisory will take place on Friday, November 13th. Topic: Social Media.
- School is closed on November 26 and 27 for Thanksgiving Recess. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Phase III of the District re-opening plan begins on November 30th.
- Phase III goes from November 30th – January 15th, 2021.
- PTA meeting is on Wednesday, December 2nd at 7:00 pm.
- Yearbook pictures are due by Wednesday, December 2nd. Please contact Ms. Klubeck with any questions.
- Advisory will take place on Monday, December 14th. Topic: Mindfulness: Stress Relief
- Winter Recess – December 24th – January 1st. School resumes on Monday, January 4th with our new split schedule.
Please check the district website for any possible changes, which may occur during the school year. Visit us at www.rutherfordschools.org and subscribe to receive updates by entering your email address.